- Title: Handbook of Advanced Electronic and Photonic Materials and Devices, Ten-Volume Set
- Author: Hari Singh Nalwa
- Released: 2000-10-23
- Pages: 3366
- ISBN: 0125137451
- ISBN13: 978-0125137454
- ASIN: 0125137451
(1) First handbook ever published on Electronic and Photonic Materials and Devices.
(2) Most up-to-date reference work drawing on past two decades of pioneering research in both novel materials and devices.
(3) 10 Volume set is a unique source of the in-depth knowledge of synthesis, processing, fabrication, characterization, spectroscopy, physical properties and device applications of electronic and photonic materials.
(4) Over 100 state-of-the-art review chapters written by more than 200 world-leading experts from 25 different countries.
(5) Over 25,000 bibliographic citations and several thousands of figures, tables, photographs, chemical structures and equations.
(6) A multidisciplinary reference source for scientists and students working in the field of materials science, solid-state physics, electrical and optical engineering, chemistry, polymer science, ceramic and aerospace engineering, device and computational engineering, photophysics, biotechnology, data storage and information technology and technocrats
About the Author Dr. H. S. Nalwa is the Managing Director of the Stanford Scientific Corporation, Los Angeles, California. He was Head of Department and R&D Manager at the Ciba Specialty Chemicals Corporation in Los Angeles (1999-2000) and a staff scientist at the Hitachi Research Laboratory, Hitachi Ltd., Japan (1990-1999). He has authored more than 150 scientific articles and 18 patents on electronic and photonic materials and devices. He has edited the following books: Ferroelectric Polymers (Marcel Dekker, 1995), Nonlinear Optics of Organic Molecules and Polymers (CRC Press, 1997), Organic Electroluminescent Materials and Devices (Gordon & Breach, 1997), Handbook of Organic Conductive Molecules and Polymers, Vol. 1-4 (John Wiley & Sons, 1997), Low and High Dielectric Constant Materials Vol. 1-2 (Academic Press, 1999), Handbook of Nanostructured Materials and Nanotechnology, Vol. 1-5 (Academic Press, 1999), Handbook of Advanced Electronic and Photonic Materials and Devices, Vol. 1-10 (Academic Press, 2000), Advanced Functional Molecules and Polymers, Vol. 1-4 (Gordon & Breach, 2001), Photodetectors and Fiber Optics (Academic Press, 2001), Supramolecular Photosensitive and Electroactive Materials (Academic Press, 2001), Nanostructured Materials and Nanotechnology (Academic Press, 2001), Handbook of Thin Film Materials, Vol. 1-5 (Academic Press, 2001), and Handbook of Surfaces and Interfaces of Materials, Vol. 1-5 (Academic Press, 2001). The Handbook of Nanostructured Materials and Nanotechnology (Vol. 1-5) edited by him received the 1999 Award of Excellence from the Association of American Publishers.Dr. Nalwa serves on the editorial board of the Journal of Macromolecular Science-Physics, Applied Organometallic Chemistry (1993-1999), International Journal of Photoenergy,andPhotonics Science News. He was the founder and Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Porphyrin