- Title: Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (WPA Series in Evidence & Experience in Psychiatry)
- Author: Norman Sartorius, Mario Maj, Ahmed Okasha, Joseph Zohar
- Released: 2001-11-28
- Pages: 322
- ISBN: 0470846496
- ISBN13: 978-0470846490
- ASIN: 0470846496
From the Back Cover Be guided by the evidence...
Obsessive-compulsive disorder is probably the psychiatric disorder for which most significant progress has been made in the last 20 years concerning pharmacologic and psychotherapeutic interventions. A serious discrepancy still exists between research evidence and clinical practice and an update of this evidence and an international debate on it, as provided by this volume, is long overdue.
This volume provides:
* Vital information on a considerably under diagnosed situation
* An objective source of information
* Contributions from internationally acclaimed experts
This fourth volume in the WPA Series Evidence and Experience in Psychiatry is of relevance to all psychiatrists, psychologists, mental health nurses, managers and policy makers. pdf