- Title: Play and Learn French with Audio CD, 2nd Edition
- Author: Ana Lomba, Marcela Summerville
- Released: 2011-10-11
- Pages: 80
- ISBN: 0071759247
- ISBN13: 978-0071759243
- ASIN: 0071759247
The fun, easy, and natural way to get kids started in learning French
Young children have an amazing capacity for picking up new languages, and every parent is a natural-born language teacher. Now Play and Learn French introduces a unique approach to getting kids started in French that is as fun as it is easy.
Instead of drills and boring grammar exercises, you get loads of fun games, activities, and songs that let you seamlessly integrate the French language into your everyday life. From taking a bath to going shopping, making lunch to driving in the car, Play and Learn French turns daily routines into fun learning adventures for you and your child to enjoy together. No need to set aside extra time in your busy schedule--with this program, you learn as you live. And you’ll be amazed at how quickly you see results.
Play and Learn French is packed with lively color illustrations and features:
- Songs, games, and activities that make language learning natural and fun
- Key-word illustrations to help with the retention of important words and phrases
- Whimsical comic strips that put French in a real-world context
- Sidebars with fun cultural information about everyday life in France
- English translations for all activities
- A sixty-minute audio CD containing all of the book's songs, games, and expressions
With Play and Learn French, it won’t be long before you hear your child say he or she wants to give you le gros bisou du soir (a big good-night kiss).--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide. Ana Lomba is the owner of Ana Lomba Early Languages LLC, a company offering lesson plans, how-to guides, storybooks, and applications for parents and teachers of young children learning languages. Marcela Summerville is the owner of Spanish Workshop for Children, an award-winning Spanish immersion program for young children in Philadelphia. pdf