- Title: Portfolio Theory and Investment Management
- Author: Richard Dobbins, Stephen F. Witt
- Released: 1983-11-17
- Pages: 208
- ISBN: 0855206217
- ISBN13: 978-0855206215
- ASIN: 0855206217
From the Back Cover Since the first edition of this book was published, significant developments have modified the general view of the efficient market hypothesis. This fully revised second edition provides a major contribution to the study of these developments.
The authors provide a concise summary of modern portfolio theory covering such issues as:
* The mean-variance approach to portfolio management.
* The capital asset pricing model.
* The efficient market hypothesis and option pricing theories.
* Risk measurement services.
Combining theory and practice, this is an ideal introductory text for undergraduate and postgraduate students, as well as a useful reference for investment managers. --This text refers to an alternate edition.pdf