- Title: Adult Psychotherapy Homework Planner (PracticePlanners)
- Author: Arthur E. Jongsma Jr.
- Released: 2006-06-16
- Pages: 352
- ISBN: 0471763438
- ISBN13: 978-0471763437
- ASIN: 0471763438
Features new and updated assignments and exercises to meet the changing needs of mental health professionals
The Adult Psychotherapy Homework Planner, Second Edition provides you with an array of ready-to-use, between-session assignments designed to fit virtually every therapeutic mode. This easy-to-use sourcebook features:
- 79 ready-to-copy exercises covering the most common issues encountered by adult clients, including such problems as chemical dependence, grief, financial stress, and low self-esteem
- A quick-reference formatthe interactive assignments are grouped by behavioral problems including anxiety, sleep disturbance, Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, dissociation, and eating disorders
- Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises
- Assignments that are cross-referenced to The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fourth Editionso you can quickly identify the right exercise for a given situation or problem
- A CD-ROM that contains all the exercises in a word processing formatallowing you to customize them to suit you and your clients' unique styles and needs
Additional resources in the PracticePlanners® series:
Treatment Planners cover all the necessary elements for developing formal treatment plans, including detailed problem definitions, long-term goals, short-term objectives, therapeutic interventions, and DSM diagnoses.
Progress Notes Planners contain complete, prewritten progress notes for each presenting problem in the companion Treatment Planners.
For more information on our PracticePlanners® products, including our full line of Treatment Planners, visit us on the Web at: www.wiley.com/practiceplanners
About the Author ARTHUR E. JONGSMA, Jr., PhD, is Series Editor for the bestselling PracticePlanners®. Since 1971, he has provided professional mental health services to both inpatient and outpatient clients. He managed a group private practice for twenty-five years and now is the Executive Director of Life Guidance Services in Grand Rapids, Michigan.