- Title: What it Takes: Writing in College
- Author: Leonard J. Rosen, Laurence Behrens
- Released: 2008-10-31
- Pages: 192
- ISBN: 0205647820
- ISBN13: 978-0205647828
- ASIN: 0205647820
WHAT IT TAKES
Writing in College
Leonard J. Rosen
What It Takes: Writing in College introduces you to the four core skills you will need to succeed as a writer in college–summary, critique, synthesis, and analysis. From the authors of the bestselling classic, Writing and Reading Across the Curriculum, this handy guide walks you through the essentials of writing college papers.
- For three decades, more than one million students have learned “what it takes”–skills needed to succeed not only in their writing courses but also in courses across the curriculum, from anthropology to zoology.
- Engagingly written with lively examples and timely model papers, What It Takes will help you spot the crux of an argument and find the elements across a variety of sources that will bolster and invigorate your academic writing.
- Success in many college courses depends upon how well you write papers and exams. The material in What It Takes has a proven track record of helping generations of students achieve this goal.
Please visit us at www.mypearsonstore.com.pdf