- Title: Origins of Macroeconomics
- Author: Robert W Dimand
- Released: 2002-02-20
- Pages: 4396
- ISBN: 0415553342
- ISBN13: 978-0415553346
- ASIN: 0415553342
* the origins and background to the Keynesian revolution
* American monetary thought
* the development of open economy macroeconomics
* the emergence of key concepts, including the multiplier and the accelerator.
This collection includes over 130 pieces by some of the most important economists of the last century, including Keynes, Wicksell, Schumpeter, Kuznets, Ohlin, Fisher, Knight, Friedman, Samuelson, Hicks, Tinbergen and Koopmans. The set also draws on a broad, international range of sources, and encompasses works by lesser known thinkers who made significant contributions to the field.